Recent events have seen income disruption and economic features significantly impacting customers. These new movements in data have disrupted models and re-focused how to design and manage data better. Visible, reliable and accessible data is paramount in the new norm.
CDAO Financial Services Online A/NZ will deep dive into how organisations can use data to transform their organisations, ensure growth, secure their sensitive information, and deliver personalised customer experiences whilst supporting risk and regulatory compliance priorities.
Sessions will address how to overcome legacy challenges, break silos, effectively scale data and analytics initiatives, adopt new technology to improve data accuracy and fully monetise data assets.
Simply sign-up, logon and learn.
Day One: Accelerate & Modernise – Automating for advantage
Addressing how to modernise, mature and scale data initiatives. Organisations are overcoming legacy systems and processes through new technology, collaboration and investments in a data-centric culture. We look at how to fuel and extract the benefits from data to deliver the exceptional in customer experience, minimise risk and meet compliance obligations. Day one is concerned with creating opportunity through cloud, advanced analytics, AI and ML to drive business decisions.
Day Two: Deploy- Having the foundational tools in place to keep up and evolve
As the pace picks up the foundational aspects feel the load. Enabling enterprise-wide access to data and the effective life-cycle management of data is critical for the maturity and success of any data initiatives. The cornerstone of data quality needs to hold and data silos be overthrown. For day two we come to the crossroad of security & privacy and cover best practice in creating a solid foundation for the ethical, sustainable and effective use of data.
From Tuesday, 16th - Wednesday 17th of February, we will broadcast five webinar sessions per day, directly to your desk. Across the week, you will benefit from insightful sessions, delivered by technology leaders, covering the most pertinent strategic issues. This allows you to fit the agenda around your busy schedule.
Ask Your Questions
Our webinars are not just presentations. Get involved and submit your questions in the live Q&A during the sessions.
Our online events use the latest browser-based technology, so you won’t need to download anything to join, you just need access to the internet!
Having run events, we know that those attending as a team get so much more value, whether it be more insights and knowledge is covered and absorbed, or ensuring the buy-in from your team to accelerate and progress your next project.
Share the event on Linkedin by clicking the Share button here:
Across 2 days, we broadcast 3.5hour webinar sessions directly to your desk. Throughout the week you will benefit from our insightful sessions, delivered by outstanding data and analytic specialists, covering your most pertinent challenges.
CDAO Financial Services Online uses the latest browser-based technology meaning you won't need to download any software to join the event. Simply ensure you have a wifi connection and a web browser such as Chrome, Safari, Edge or Internet Explorer.
All sessions will be accessible LIVE, during the event hours, and on-demand for 2 weeks after the event.
1. Learn from the most successful data and analytics leaders in the financial services industry and explore the strategic issues that matter to you. We have years of experience in creating events that deliver valuable insights.
2. Enjoy the convenience of an online event. There’s no need to spend time & money on travel, no time out of the office, and you can fit the short webinars around your schedule.
3. Interact with the financial services data & analytics community’s leading executives. Our technology and live broadcasts mean you can put your specific pain points & questions to our expert speakers, and get direct, actionable answers.
4. Can't attend all the sessions live? Catch up later at the time most convenient to you, On-Demand. Approved recordings will be shared with all registrants, post-event.
5. All for free! There’s no fee to register and no travel costs. All you need is access to the internet, from anywhere in the world, on any device!
Terms & Conditions
The following Terms and Conditions (“Terms”) apply to you or your proxy in relation to your registration for this Corinium Global Intelligence (“Corinium”) offer. The definition of “registration” for purposes of these Terms will include all anyone who completes the above form. By entering your contact details, you agree to these Terms.
Disclosure of your information
You agree that we have the right to share such portions of your personal information as may be appropriate with selected third parties including:
- Business partners
- Sub-contractors for the performance of any contract we enter into with either them or you.
- Professional organizations involved in the provision of services for the event contracted for, such as, for example Webinar.net.
- Sponsors - we may share your information with event sponsors who may contact you in relation to special offers, products and services related to your role within your company. You may also opt-out at any time by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
The personal information shown and/or provided by you will be held in a database. It may be used to keep you up to date with developments in your industry. Sometimes your details may be obtained or made available to third parties for marketing purposes. If you do not with your details to be used for this purpose, please email us at email@example.com